Thursday 28 July 2011

24th July


I woke up to what felt like a ton of bricks attached to my foot and excruciating pain (and a hangover). I actually thought that it was all a horrible dream but no, it was real. I really just spent the day moping around feeling sorry for myself and trying to get used to the crutches. I always thought crutches were cool but I was really really mistaken.

As my cast was temporary and made from plaster of paris it was so heavy. Thankfully I had an appointment for the 26th to get a new cast so I didn't have long to wait to get it changed. I was waited on all day by my mum and dad as my boyfriend had just been to the hospital to get his knee looked at as he had ripped all the tendons, we really were a state. I then had my Uncle and my Gran come to visit and bought us some treats which was good.

In the afternoon I really did not feel good at all and then found out that I cannot take co-codamol which was not a pleasant experience, but the evening got better when we had steak for dinner :)




No comments:

Post a Comment