Monday 10 October 2011

10th October

It has been ages since I last posted! But me and my boot have been on some great adventures, we even went out clubbing last weekend, that was interesting!


The foot has been getting better and I have been going to physio and been doing exercises to strengthen both of my muscles in my calf. It seems to be going well and not too painful at the moment but thats because the boot is still on!


My boot now stinks of cheese and my cat has attacked it and it looks disgusting and is full of skin, otherwise its fantastic.


I am no longer using crutches which is the best feeling in the world! I can actually carry things now, its amazing! only 8 days to go though and the boot will be gone but the crutches will most likely be back!


I can finally see a light at the end of this cheesey scaley tunnel.


Me and my boot at Monkey World



Me and my boot becoming Godmother




My and my boot probing some sausages on our camping trip

No comments:

Post a Comment